User ID: Password Reminder
When you forget your password, you can receive a new password by answering a "secret question" of Password Reminder.
Setting of Password Reminder
In order to use Password Reminder, you need to register your email address (other than "@kwansei.ac.jp") and your secret question and answer in advance.
Setting of Password Reminder manual
How to operate when you forget your password
Follow the steps below to reset your password.
- Click the link of "Forgot your password?" in Information System Web Service.
- The Password Reminder screen will open. Enter your user-ID, select the "Secret Question 1" you registered, enter the answer in "Answer 1", and click "OK".（You can select the language in the "Language" list.）
- An email about the URL for referring to the password was sent to the email address registered in advance. Be sure to make a note of "Secret Number" displayed on this page. It is necessary to refer the password.
- You will receive an email with the subject "Notice of URL for receiving a new password". Click the URL in the email.
- The password reminder screen will open. Enter "Secret Number" you wrote down earlier.
- A new password will be displayed.
After logging in by using this password, please change password immediately to new one.
For more information, see "Change Password".
Back to Index