User ID: Information System Web Service
With Information System Web Service, you can access many of the functions of the University Information System Service from a single online interface. This interface page uses the same URL both on and off campus.
WHAT IS Information System Web Service?
All the various functions of this menu are listed below. Click on each function to learn more about it.
- Mail, Public Folders
- Microsoft 365 Apps
- Kyogaku Web Service
- Learning Management System LUNA
- Learning Material Folder
- Drive Z
- Remote PC
- Printer Points
- PC Room Vacant Seats
- Change Password
- Two-step Authentication
- Mail Forwarding Settings
- Mail Alias Settings
- Data Migration
1.How to Access Information System Web Service
- Open Internet Explorer (or another web browser). Enter the following URL into your browser : https://webservice.kwansei.ac.jp
- Go to ICT System Information Top page. Click on the icon at the menu bar, labeled: Login to the Web Service.
- Some of the computers on campus have the icon pictured in diagram B mounted on the desktop. Double-clicking this icon will also connect you to Information System Web Service.
Log on Information System Web Service
- When you access Information System Web Service a verification window appears as seen on the diagram on the right. Enter your User ID and password and click the Log On Button. Please note: If you have more than one User ID, please make sure you use the one that was assigned to you by the Information System Office.
- If you have correctly entered your User ID and password, the window pictured below will appear.
Back to Index