User ID: Change Password
- To change your password, go to the Information System Web Service menu,
and click on the button labeled "Change Password."⓬
It is possible to change your password both on and off campus.
- The login screen will open. You can change language by selecting one in the "Language" list.
Enter your user-ID and password.
- Click "Change password" button in the upper header menu.
- Enter "New Password" and "New Password (confirmation)", and click "OK" button.
- When the message "Your password change has been submitted" is displayed, click "Check reflect status" button.
- Click "Update" button until Status shows "Normal end". After "Normal end" is displayed, click the "x" button on tab to close this screen.
If the following screen is displayed, click the "x" button on the tab to close this screen.
Back to Index